Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fun with Firsts

Dylan's first bath:
This was going along great until I let him get too cold.  He is just so darn tiny with no fat on his body!  He was screaming by the end and by the time I had him in the hooded towel he was whimpering and seemed so sad.  His eyes seemed to plead with me to never do that again.  Baths have been getting better ever since, thank goodness.  
Dylan's first walk:  
This was a few days after we brought him home.  It was so fun to take him out - Brett and I argued over who got to push the stroller.  Look at that adorable yawn...


Dylan's first trip to the ocean:
 At 3 weeks, we drove to Wilder Ranch and took a 2 mile walk along the ocean - he slept the whole time, but we know he was just soaking up the wonder of the ocean.  :)





Look how much Dylan grew in just one month!  This was him at 3 days old, right before we left the Hospital:
And this was him at one month, in the same clothes.  I can't believe how much bigger he is already!


Dylan's first hang-out time with Grandma:
 (My mom came to help out for 3 whole weeks!  It was amazing to have her, and such a wonderful help.)


4 comments:

Nancy Webb said...

No wonder I'm your aunt...your mom looks like she could be my sister, I need to hang out with her:)

Nancy Webb said...

No wonder I'm your aunt...your mom looks like she could be my sister, I need to hang out with her:)

Unknown said...

Ha! I know!

Laura said...

Cute pictures, you look great!