Friday, September 13, 2013

First, A Rewind...


I never posted during my pregnancy, so here are a few photos (mostly for my sisters who never got to see me pregnant).

 7 months along, my last swim in the ocean (you can tell it was a tight squeeze into that wetsuit) with my brother Ben.
 At 9 months, a visit to Big Sur with my sister Esther, and her awesome husband who is a landscape photographer, but agreed to snap some photos for me. Thanks again Brian!

My thoughts on my pregnancy = absolutely humbling and miraculous.  It was such a magical time, to wake up each morning in great anticipation of this amazing thing happening inside of you; to live with such great hope of the life that is to come.  It was an extremely wonderful experience that I hope to always remember, cherish, and for which I want to feel the same depth of gratitude forever.  Regardless of what the future holds, I know I have witnessed a miracle in the most intimately first-hand way, and it  has changed me.

2 comments:

nathalia said...

beautifully said! so happy for you.

Laura said...

So glad you posted these pictures, love seeing you pregnant!