Wednesday, October 26, 2011

visiting my lil bro

went to visit my little brother who is in the Army in Fort Bragg, NC.
i took family pics for them while i was there (seth, his beautiful wife alexandra, and their bundle of joy, jayden):
we went to a haunted airplane one night.
i got to watch jayden while her parents entered the haunted dungeons...

the lil nugget of love slept! while goblins and ghouls howled around us...
(here's the haunted "hercules" which also happens to be the type of plane my bro jumps out of (he's airborne)
me trying on his ridiculously heavy "body armor" - seriously like 3 inches thick of metal - what i wish i had when my my dad used to spank me...

2 comments:

Ally and Moema said...

Seth looks the same, I am so glad you got to go out and see him, fun!

LaNell Brown said...

You look super cute in your glasses!