Friday, February 18, 2011

V day

Valentine's breakfast. Great way to kick-off a great valentine's weekend. i get really cheezy around valentine's day - maybe because i didn't ever have a valentine before brett (somehow i always seemed to break up right before valentine's day, or let's face it - if you knew me before, you already know that i just didn't have a lot of enduring relationships - make that any)

so, i like to make a fancy dinner and a homemade valentine. brett's not as cheesy, but he got me a mini rose bush and made me a homemade valentine this year, which i thought was pretty adorable. (even though he stole my supplies to make it)

this was the dinner i made - gouda and kale-stuffed herb chicken with roasted asparagus and kamut (my new favorite grain that i found at the japanese store)


anyways, i love celebrating the love of my life. it still seems like a miracle that i found and married brett. and that we still like each other. a lot! the biggest evidence that God does answer my prayers.

1 comment:

Erin said...

whaaa, you have a blog and I didn't know about it! Love all the pictures...I'm doing some major catchup on your bloggy! I'm really jealous about the hawaii trips...we are trying to put one together!