Sunday, May 10, 2009

Big Sur Weekend

big sur is amazing. we spent our day yesterday exploring its amazing coast line. dang, the ocean is so beautiful here, but nothing like hawaii... in hawaii, the water beckons you to come and play. here, it says "respect me, or die"

this has got to be the ultimate playland... it's too bad this beach is restricted from public access. brett and i were almost drooling as we looked at it from above:

isn't this an awesome shot? brett's masterwork:

it is also SO COLD at the california coast!

2 comments:

Brooke Trogdon said...

I do LOVE that photograph of the flower and the bridge. Looks like you guys had fun! I have always loved our coast line here in California. Although there is just something nice to be able to sit on the sand in the warm sun and water. I miss Hawaii. Actually I just miss the warm sand and water and palm trees.

LaNell Brown said...

I love that you are being such a good blogger these days. I love to read about your adventures. The california coast is so cold. It is unfortunate but much better to look at than to swim in:)